Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

GlossyBox update

I'm sure you all noticed that I haven't posted a review for the April GlossyBox. Unfortunately, due to a Canada Post mix up, my box was returned undelivered and I had to wait for it to get shipped back out to me. I just received it on Tuesday.

I won't be posting a full review as there are already 1000 of them about the April box. I will be doing a proper review for the May box when it comes and my Loosebutton LuxeBox should be delivered today.

One thing I will say though is that the customer service I received from Glossybox during this mixup was fantastic. They responded to my emails quickly and I have no complaints. Canada Post however, that's another story.

Remember, if you'd like to sign up for Glossybox and receive 5 deluxe samples in the mail every month, use code GLOSSY27 at checkout to get a 10% discount ($1.50) off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment